Take your Reiki practice to the next level/degree and qualify as a practioner.
Reiki (pronounced Rey-Key) is an ancient healing art. Originally from Tibet it was lost and then re-discovered in the late 19th Century by Master Usui in Japan. An ‘energy therapy’ it is completely natural and promotes the body’s regenerative self healing ability. The word Reiki means Universal Energy and has been recognised by eastern medicine for thousands of years. Universal Energy flows through all living things and is vital to well-being. You may have already heard of Ki (Japan), Chi (China) and Prana (India) which are all words for Universal Energy. Accupuncture, Tai Chi and Yoga are also based on the free-flow of this energy in a person and Feng Shui directs this energy by placement of objects.
Scheduled dates AT PA23 7SP, Innellan, Argyll
September 14th & 15th 2019
March 7th & 8th 2020
Other dates are available by arranagement.
Weekday and 1:1 training also available.
Reiki Level 2 qualifies you as a Reiki Practioner. As soon as your case studies are completed (which takes 4-6 weeks) and you have suitable insurance you can advertise for clients and charge for treatments.
In Level 2 you will learn:
- Recap: The origins of Reiki and Master Usui’s vision for it’s use
- Recap: The five Reiki principles
- Recap: The traditional hand positions
- The 3 Reiki symbols for use at Level 2/Second Degree
- Distance Healing techniques
- The role of the chakras, and how to bring them in to balance
- Using your intuition and pendulum
- Working with Reiki Guides
- Case Study requirements
- Setting up your Reiki Practioner business
- … and more!
Included in the weekend:
- Reiki Level 2 manual
- Reiki Level 2 attunements
- Certificate of completion
- Refreshments – please bring lunch with you
- £195 for the weekend – a £45 deposit secures your place
- Your ongoing time and dedication to Reiki 🙂
I look forward to deepening your Reiki journey 🙂
About your teacher
I was attuned to Reiki 1 in 2005 and since then Reiki and working with energy has been at the core of my life. My training was part of a longer well-being week which I look back on as being my ‘epiphany’ week. I have been on a personal and spiritual development journey every since and now coach, mentor and teach others. Read some more about me.