– Struggling to sit quietly to meditate?
– Connect with your animal spirit guides
– Receive information and guidance
– Access personal healing
– Enjoy relaxing to the beat of the drum
– Journey to the non-ordinary worlds
– Connect with other helping guide
– Give shamanic journeying a try and learn how to meditate to the beat of the drum!
is the most ancient spiritual practice known to humankind. Many anthropologists believe that the practice dates back over 100,000 years. A shaman is a man or woman who uses the ability to see “with the strong eye” or “with the heart” to travel into hidden realms. The shaman interacts directly with helping spirits to address the spiritual aspect of illness and perform soul retrievals, retrieve lost power, as well as remove spiritual blockages. The shaman also divines information for the community.
Shamanic Journeying is the key tool that shamans use to seek guidance and the good news is that you don’t have to be a shaman or have lived in the forest on your own for several years in order to be able to do it!
In the Shamanic Journey Group you’ll learn about the power of the drum and the rattle to shift your brain waves into the altered state required for accessing your guides. You’ll journey through the lower and upper worlds of ‘non-ordinary reality’, you’ll meet with your power animal guide, helping allies and much more.
See my video introduction below.
Meeting once a month each session will focus on a different theme. There will be time to practice journeying in a safe space among friends, time to drum and rattle and get used to what helps you most easily get into your altered state, time to share and to record your experiences.
Shamanic Journey Group meetings are held in the following locations and run from 7:30pm-9pm.
Your first visit is just £5 with subsequent visits £10. Payable by cash or card on the night.
Please let me know that you are attending each meeting so that I know when everyone has arrived, can set up enough chairs and provide enough refreshments etc. The easiest way to do this is through my Facebook Events Page.
- 1st Wednesday of the month: Barton under Needwood Village Hall, Crowberry Lane, Barton under Needwood, Staffordshire
- 4th Wednesday of the month: Earth, Spirit Crystals, Weddington Terrace, Nuneaton, Warwickshire CV10 0AG
See www.earthspiritcrystals.co.uk for full directions
- 4th Thursday of the month: Dove Farm, Mill Lane, Ellastone, Ashbourne, Derbyshire DE6 2GY
See www.dovefarm.co.uk for full directions
I look forward to supporting your ‘journeying’ 🙂
5th – Barton under Needwood
26th – Nuneaton
3rd – Barton under Needwood
24th – Nuneaton
25th – Ashbourne
7th – Barton under Needwood
22nd – Ashbourne
28th – Nuneaton
5th – Barton under Needwood
Nuneaton & Ashbourne take a break in December as they fall on the Christmas Holidays!
See you there?